Although the purchase and sale of real estate seems like a very simple business, we have observed that many victimizations were experienced during this process. By fulfilling a number of technical issues; It is possible to prevent the loss of rights of both the buyer and the seller. Generally, if we collect the problems that our clients have communicated to us and experienced;
- · The location shown and the place where the sale is made in the title deed are different immovables,
- · In the real estate sold in the land registry; seizure, mortgage, defendant annotations,
- · Congestion in the process or loss of rights arising during this process, caused by not knowing the procedure in paying the price of the property and sending the price to the seller,
- · Purchased real estate; those who use it as tenant, not leaving it to the use of the new owner,
- · After the title deed is sold; Third parties to file a lawsuit against the new owner by claiming the property,
- · Claims of collusion in real estate sales,
- · Pre-emption (pre-emption) cases filed by those who have pre-emption rights in real estate,
- · In case the real estate is in cooperation or shared ownership, the cases of removal (removal of the partnership) brought by the partners, etc. subjects.
Parties who do not want to encounter problems as stated above, who aim to prevent the loss of rights that may occur by conducting the process quickly and accurately; must be careful and meticulous, have a good command of the legislation or seek help from a lawyer who is expert on the subject.